Wednesday, October 21, 2009
The scariest thing that’s ever happened to me...
On a cold morning in October, I went out of my front door to see a mangled body nailed to the wall. Blood was all over the wall and the concrete patio. Guts were pinned to the wall, and there were nicely organized piles of it on the floor. A little freaked out, I jumped, stumbled and fell. Trying to catch myself, I put my hands in front of me. They slipped in the pool of blood and my face fell into a pile of entrails. My mouth was filled with the blood soaked innards and I felt like I was going to puke. Slowly pushing my body up, I took a closer look at the body. He was naked, which made the situation even less pleasant. There were symbols painted in blood all over him. I didn’t recognize most of them, but I did see a pentagram around his belly button. Wow, a psycho SATANIC freak killer’s somewhere near me, things just keep getting better and better. I recognized the corpse from somewhere. It was hard to make out who he was, people look a little different when they’re dead and torn apart. I thought about it and realized it was one of my neighbors from across the street. I didn’t know him well, but it still made me sad to see this happen to him. Ok, I wasn’t really sad, I just said that so I wouldn’t seem like a bad person. I thought about calling the police, but I thought it would be easier to just throw the body away in the dumpster. I grabbed him by the waist and yanked him off the wall. The head of the nails went through his body, squirting blood in every direction. I heaved him over my shoulder. He wasn’t very heavy, probably because all of his guts were gone. I walked him over to the dumpster, opened it, and dropped the body in, on top of the three others.
